Woodley Park Archers is holding the annual Elections for the Board of Directors at a General Meeting on Saturday, March 26, 2016 starting at 11:30pm. All members are invited to attend to cast a vote on the individuals that will shape and direct the club for the coming year! As a thank you, we will be holding a free members-only BBQ.
The following is the initial slate for the election:
- For President: Wayne Shaphran
- For Vice President: Andrew Robertson
- For Secretary: Sam Amundsun
- For Treasurer: Chris Beauvais
- Members At Large (Vote for any 3): Esther Yun, Michael Hoffner, Kenny Bradey, Roy Villasor
Nominations for candidates to office may be made by any member in good standing of the WPA at the election meeting, provided such nomination is accepted by the nominee and is seconded by at least 3 other members in good standing present at the meeting. Write-ins on the ballot are also accepted.
To be eligible for nomination to any of the above offices, the individual must:
- be a member in good standing;
- be a member of the WPA for at least six months;
- be present at the time of nomination, or have previously indicated a willingness to accept the nomination to the Nominating Committee or a member of the Board of Directors.
To vote in the election, the individual must be a current WPA member; individuals must become members prior to the day of the election to be eligible to vote.